· Wait at your designated stop in a safe place, back from the side of the road.
· Carry your pass daily and hand over the same to the conductor in the morning.
· Take your seat promptly and sit properly, facing forward at all times Always keep your head, hand and arms inside the bus.
· If a student is unable to board the bus in the afternoon due to any reason, he/she must report immediately to the main office. Parents must educate/brief children in this regard.
· Throwing objects inside and outside of the bus is not permitted.
· Talk quietly; the driver needs to concentrate to safely drive the bus. Always follow the bus driver's and conductor's instructions.
· Remain in seat until the bus comes to a complete stop.
· If a student in unable to board the bus in afternoon due to any reason he/she must report immediately to class teacher.
· If a student has been picked up by the parent a written information must be given to the class teacher.
· The parent must give a written application in case any student needs to travel on another route for a day. Carry a written application by a parent, duly verified by the class teacher in case you need to travel on another route for a day.
· Parents must inform the bus conductor in case the student does not need to travel by bus on his return journey.