The student's code of conduct aims to foster a healthy school culture in which high levels of achievement take place within a positive social environment. It promotes high standards of behavior based on cooperation, mutual responsibility and respect, and self-discipline and cultivates positive, antidiscriminatory relationships among students.
· Air Force School has a "Hands off" policy: This means that any act of violence and rough play will not be tolerated.
· Demonstrate courtesy and respect: This means that you should follow directions from staff the first time, without argument, good manners and polite speech.
· Contribute to cleanliness and hygiene: Do not litter the school, Do not scribble on walls, doors, furniture, etc. maintain your books, and notebooks neatly. Keep yourself clean nails and hair must be clean and tidy. Maintain pride in uniform.
· Demonstrate punctuality and regularity: Reporting for the morning assembly is a must. No students must be late for morning assembly or class prompted in submitting. c.w/h.w, assignments and projects are necessary.
· Learn and Play Responsibility: you should not interfere with the work and play of others. Teasing, bullying, physical, violence, rough play, etc will not be tolerated.
· Stay safe and secure in our buildings and playground: All movement in and around the school building(including corridors) must be at a walking pace. Students must play in designated play areas and play equipment should be used sensibly. Students are not allowed to be inside the classroom unsupervised during games or any other activity period.
· Respect the property of others and the school environment: You should not interfere with the property of others without permission.
· School uniform: Correct, neat and tidy school uniform is a must.